Thursday, November 02, 2006

Done, for now.

Well, the exam went alright. I could go on and on but the bottom line is I felt good walking out of that room this morning. So that's that.
The invigilators were somewhat annoying though. They made a lot of noise about one student coming in late and the lady actually dropped the clock she was using to keep time, distracting everyone. Hardly standardised conditions, but what can one do. If you're doing the BMAT exam try not to pick the Middlesex University as a center is all I'll say.
I'm watching more House, M.D. than is good for me. I'm playing more Quake 4 than is good for me. The first person story is actually boring as all hell. I now play it on God Mode just because I couldn't care less. I just want to see what happens in the end.
Tomorrow promises to be fun, I have work from nine to nine thirty with a four hour lunch break during which I will be volunteering at the hospital. I'm not being sarcastic, I really enjoy working 12 hours. It makes me feel like I've done something worthwhile before going to bed... you know... like I've come closer to finishing (or reverse engineering?) a lego spaceship complete with moving parts.
Ahem... poetry time (because I'm in the mood)

Wouldn't it be nice
If every time we thought of someone
Their ears actually did turn red.

Wouldn't it be nice
If I stopped wasting time
And actually went to bed.


Later.

No comments: